St Francis Xavier Primary, Woolgoolga
Full time temporary position for 2021 school year
- Have a current NSW Working with Children Check.
- NESA Accreditation.
- A knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- A commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications.
- A commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher and willing to teach any class level from K-6.
- Able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- Understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability.
- Effective classroom practice that fosters independent learners.
- Willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
- Ability to creatively use ICT to enhance a rich learning environment.
- Willingness to meet the requirements of the Diocese Work Teach and Lead document.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees and email in a single PDF or Word file and emailed to:
Principal, St Francis Xavier Woolgoolga
Enquiries to Ph: 66541981
Applications close 3.00pm Friday 9 October 2020
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer