St Ambrose Primary Pottsville
St Ambrose was opened in 2015 with seven classes and 142 students. In 2021 the school will have reached its capacity of 14 classes - double streamed K-6 with a student population of 365 students. The school offer's contemporary learning and teaching with a strong focus on embedded technology.
St Ambrose Primary School at Pottsville is seeking applications from teacher's who are highly motivated, enthusiastic and who show a true willingness to work as a team member for the following positions.
Full time permanent and temporary positions commencing 2021
- Have a current NSW Working with Children Check.
- NESA Accreditation.
- A knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- A commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher.
- Willing to teach any class level from K-6.
- Dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- Understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability.
- Effective classroom practice that fosters independent learners.
- Willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
- High degree of proficiency within the area of technology (preferably apple).
- Ability to work in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
- Willingness to meet the requirements of the diocese work teach and lead document.
Applicants are asked to attach a short 3min video / presentation which highlights your current classroom practice.
Your application should address the above criteria and include the nomination of three (3) referees with contact details and emailed in a single PDF or Word file to:
Mr Brian Laybutt
St Ambrose Primary School
Pottsville NSW 2489
Applications close 3.00pm Wednesday 23 September 2020
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.