St Mary's Primary School, Bellingen
Full time temporary position 8.30am to 3.30pm commencing October 12, 2020 until 16 Dec 2020.
- Have the ability to identify the Mission of a Catholic School and demonstrate Christian values in dealings with children, parents, teachers and the general public.
- Have well developed communication - verbal and written, administrative and office skills with an ability to deal tactfully, confidently and effectively with people at all levels.
- Have an excellent capacity and willingness to take direction and work co-operatively and positively as part of a busy team and/or work independently.
- Experience in handling tasks with a high degree of confidentiality, reliability and discretion.
- Capable of efficient use of administration and reporting aspects of school administration.
- Capacity to show initiative and demonstrate effective time management, organisational and planning skills with an ability to meet pressing deadlines and competing priorities.
- Have a current NSW WWC Check Clearance.
- Have excellent Microsoft Office and Excel knowledge and be willing to learn further computer skills.
- Experience using SAS and Sentral Education systems (beneficial but not essential).
- Have a Certificate III or IV in Business Administration (or willingness to enrol).
- Any other duties as directed by the Principal or delegated authority.
Applications including resume and contact details of at least two referees should be emailed to:
Claire Mellon - Principal
St Mary's School, Bellingen
Enquiries: 02 6655 1432
Applications close 3.00pm Friday, 25 September 2020.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer