St Finbarr's Primary School, Byron Bay
Administration and Enrolment Officer
Part time temporary position (35 hours per week)
Commencing 2021 school year.
- Have the ability to identify the Mission of a Catholic School and demonstrate Christian values in dealings with children, parents, teachers and the general public
- Have well developed communication - verbal and written, administrative and office skills
- Have an excellent capacity and willingness to work as part of a busy team and/or work independently
- Excellent organisational skills
- Hold a valid NSW Working with Children check
- Current first aide certificate
- Experience using SAS and Schoolworx systems (beneficial but not essential)
Ideally all applicants will be able and willing to participate fully in the religious dimensions of the school.
Applications including resume and contact details of at least two referees should be emailed to:
Tim Bleakley - Principal St Finbarr's Primary School
Enquiries: (02) 6685 6342
Applications must be received by 3:00pm Friday 16th October 2020.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.