St Finbarr's Primary, Byron Bay
Full time temporary position for 2021 school year
- Have a current NSW Working with Children Check.
- NESA Accreditation.
- A knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- A commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher.
- Willing to teach any class level from k-6.
- The ability to be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- An understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability.
- Effective classroom practice that fosters independent learners.
- A willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
- The ability to creatively use ICT to enhance a rich learning environment.
- A willingness to meet the requirements of the diocese work teach and lead document.
Your application should address the above criteria and include the nomination of three (3) referees with contact details and emailed in a single PDF or Word file to:
Principal - Tim Bleakley
Applications close 3.00pm Friday 16 October 2020
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer